Pages

    Thursday, July 2, 2009

    My (Projected) 4th of July Menu...

    Here's what I'm hoping to make for the 4th of July (as long as I can get out and purchase all of the ingredients...) Follow the links for the complete recipes.

    First...

    Smoked Salmon on Pumpernickel with Wasabi Creme Fraiche
    (via Voodoo Kitchen)



    Then...

    Cucumber and Tomato Salad (via What's Cooking in the Orange Kitchen)



    ...and...

    Spicy Black Bean and Fresh Cilantro Wraps (via lick my balsamic.)



    ...and...

    The Double Grilled (Ostrich and/or Turkey) Cheese Burger (via Dunkin Cooking the Semi-Homemade Way)



    Oh! And to drink...

    Mikey's Mule (a Variation of the Raspberry Mule) (via Mix Shake and Pour)




    Oh, yeah...This should be good!

    1 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    I am on my way over! :-)

    Post a Comment